Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I left my sense of humor at my last divorce

I've been very reluctant to start a blog spot for a few reasons. 1. I don't think I'm very funny anymore, humor comes hard. So therefore, this might be the serious blogger spot. 2. I think it's easy to write about things you wouldn't want everyone to know, and on a blog, everyone can know. 3. I thought I didn't have the time, but I've reasoned with myself that I'm losing one child to kindergarten in the fall and will have two more hours without constant questions.
Now the upside I'm counting on with this blog. 1. At the end of the year I'll print off my whole blog and have a journal of all my family members. 2. My sister will have to stop posting outragious pictures of me on her blog spot as blackmail to get me to start. 3. I'm moving on with the times and learning to be more computer saavy, by increasing my skills, and yes, Brothers & Sisters, I've got skills.

3 comments:

Call me Hehaw said...

OOOOOooooo yes I have corupted the siblings!!!!I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! You have done sooooo goood! blog list and everything....I can talk you through pretty much anything. just give me a jingle!

Julianna said...

Woohoo!!! I'm glad to see you started a blog! I think this is such a good way for us all to know what's going on!

Nancy said...

Julianna stole my comment! Way to go Ann. I think this IS going to be addicting. I have to stop and clean my house sometime though it's getting scarey. Yeah! This will be fun for all of us.