Tuesday, July 29, 2008

You Didn't Know I Married A Rock-Star, DId You?


Two weeks ago, David's youngest brother Ken came for a visit. We love having him here-he's the the comic relief we so desperately need when David gets to talking about the economy going in the toilet, or food shortages, etc. Anyway, every night these two would set up they're guitars and serenade me to the Beetles, Beach Boys, Eagles and quite an assortment of other bands. They're really good. By the way ladies, Ken is single and can play a mean guitar.....any takers? Come back soon Ken!

2 comments:

Julianna said...

That's really cool!!

How old is Ken, not that I'm looking, but I know someone who might be.

Call me Hehaw said...

I wating for a new post...keep them coming....if you dont have anything to write about....write about not having anything to write about!!!!Miss you
Love me