
Just to let everyone know....the animal babies have started showing up in the backyard for some milking and some grub. We have one doe who is using the shade under the deck as her own personal apartment this summer. She goes from the shade under the deck to the shade under the trampoline, and then grazes in the backyard. I love this part about Park City! All the wild animals I consider my pets.
Yes, even the skunks. David likes to trap them and have animal control come and take them away which, they do happily and then return our trap for the next one. I think David took the population down because we haven't had to trap skunks for the last two years but, raccoons are a different story. They don't bother me but David being a guy still has to catch something for the fun of it every now and then.
Yes, even the skunks. David likes to trap them and have animal control come and take them away which, they do happily and then return our trap for the next one. I think David took the population down because we haven't had to trap skunks for the last two years but, raccoons are a different story. They don't bother me but David being a guy still has to catch something for the fun of it every now and then.
1 comment:
I love that you feel like all the animals that are sharing your back yard are yours. I would too. I bet it is amazing to see all of the animals that come into your yard.
Post a Comment