We're heading off to school this morning for our first round of sugar, costume parade, and room party! As you can see we're all Indians this year. We're all excited and can't wait to show our friends...you first of course!
Brett was talking to his friend about how the car looks like new, and friend said, "give mary a couple of months." What may I ask is that suppose to mean? Of course, i really know what it means, but how rude.:) It is too hard with kids to keep it so nice, but as of right now it's still clean. That should count for something.
Hey Ann, Lets do something soon. I work out Tuesdays and Thursdays, but when we plan something, I will book myself out on one of those days! I am going to call you right now.
5 comments:
SOOOOO CUTE!!!!! DID YOU MAKE THOSE?????NEXT YEAR CAN WE BORROW THOSE?????too cute I love it!
Cute Annie. I think you need to get out the bow and arrow and take down one of those moose for me.
Hey! Those moose are my pets.
That is quiet the costumes.
Brett was talking to his friend about how the car looks like new, and friend said, "give mary a couple of months."
What may I ask is that suppose to mean? Of course, i really know what it means, but how rude.:)
It is too hard with kids to keep it so nice, but as of right now it's still clean. That should count for something.
Hey Ann, Lets do something soon. I work out Tuesdays and Thursdays, but when we plan something, I will book myself out on one of those days! I am going to call you right now.
Post a Comment