Thursday, October 9, 2008

Why Does Every Kid Have To Try This?

While I was away with my sister Julianna, at a very productive scrapbook overnighter, my son Jesse was at home creating havoc with his hair. I thought because he was six years old now that we had somehow missed this stage of growing up and breezed by it. But oh no....I guess every kid has to try it some time. Here's the damage....

5 comments:

Cal said...

Well, remember it could be worse. He could have gotten Gentry too.
At least boys look ok with shaved heads.

Ethington Family said...

I have to say, you got off easy.

Brooke said...

Love it! He actually did a pretty good job.

Call me Hehaw said...

Note to self:
Do not let Brooke cut my kids hair.......

Julianna said...

That is SO hilarious!!! Don't let that stop you from going scrapbooking with me again!