
In small towns people talk to each other. Everyone knows your family (this could be good or bad). People know you for years and watch you grow up, graduate, go to school, and then come to celebrate your wedding. Small towns have parades where you know the kids in them. You can hear the new gossip at the grocery store, hair salon, or IFA. The hardware stores sell ducks and chickens. This picture above was taken in the small town of Farmington, Utah. I happened to drive up there this last Monday and when I saw the "Flower Bed" I laughed out loud and said "you'd see this only in a small town". I think my Brother and Sister who live in the small town of Rigby, Idaho should work at getting a "Flower Bed" in they're yard too!
2 comments:
looks like your moms house....If i could find an old bath tub I would totally do it...My garden tub....That is why I love it here too...."you want to go where everyone know your name...." (cheers)
Maybe I could get an old toilet- My flower Pot- the neighbors would love that. My yard looks like crap anyway, now I'd have a place to put it.
Post a Comment