Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm Signing in and Catching Up!

Oh my gosh time flies by! Here's an update on the Yeamans' highlights In May I got to go to Woodbadge! I loved it, and this is my patrol. We worked well together and had a blast.
Jesse had a field trip to This is the Place Monument Park, he got very excited and loved/hated that the little calf licked him everytime he put his hand out.
jpg I have an Eagle Court of Honor, and since Porter and I are both deck out in uniform I make him take a picture with me. Juliann got a new haircut, I like this one!
Tanner gets in trouble for derogatory talk and gets to write a paper on it. Ya gotta love discipline!
Jesse grows a bean in school and is proud-proud-proud!

2 comments:

Julianna said...

I love Julie's hair! It's nice to see an update. :)

Brooke said...

Time sure is flying by. I got your message a couple of weeks ago. It seems like I got it yesterday. I apologize for not calling you back yet. Your family is growing up WAY TOO FAST! It is nice to see the updates. What would we do without computers? Lets get together ASAP. Talk to you soon Ann.