Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yes! Winter Break

Last week was Park City's winter break. We took the family to southern California for some sunlight therapy. While there, we visited Universal Studios and Sea World. The kids loved it. Jesse, our 6 year old is now tall enough to go on all the rides, and boy did he take advantage of that! I'm so glad that February is almost over and March will bring more melting of snow and more sunshine.
This is Juliann (with her hands up) Jesse and Porter coming down the Jurassic Park ride.

This is David, Jesse and Gentry watching the penguins get fed their breakfast.

Mom and Pop in the hotel jacuzi.

You didn't think I'd forget Shamu, did you?

1 comment:

amberandlandon said...

What a fun trip! Looks like you guys had a great time. I am so sick of the cold stuff. Bring on summer!