David and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary tonight at Benihanas. Seven years has gone pretty fast and he hasn't bored me yet! I must have picked the right one this time. Thanks Hon!
Congratulations! Seven years is a biggie. You make it past the seven year itch, the rest is a piece of cake. Okay, not really, but one can always hope!I hope you have a terrific next seven.
Oh YEAH! I remember working at the salon and you getting proposed to by David. I can't believe the time and gone by this fast. Does it ever slow down? Anyhew, Happy Anniversary! I am happy to see you happy! Enjoy this next year!
3 comments:
Congratulations! Seven years is a biggie. You make it past the seven year itch, the rest is a piece of cake. Okay, not really, but one can always hope!I hope you have a terrific next seven.
Oh YEAH! I remember working at the salon and you getting proposed to by David. I can't believe the time and gone by this fast. Does it ever slow down? Anyhew, Happy Anniversary! I am happy to see you happy! Enjoy this next year!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment