Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Okay all you Brothers...


This is for all my brothers, and brother-in-law ( who is my bro ) who like to leave self portraits on my camera. I will find something funny to do with them. ( I wish that I saved the hairy nipple picture! ) I'm comin' after ya! Here's my first attack...Merry Christmas Ken!

6 comments:

Call me Hehaw said...

The hairy nipple was totally Craig Mike can't even grow hair on his face.....Love you honey....and Ken that double chin is working with the snowman suit...;)

Ethington Family said...

Ok, that is good! They all deserve it!
mary

Nancy said...

I love this! I think you have a furture in personalized greeting cards. I was going to post this today, you beat me to it. But, I'm still going to. I think whatever they leave on your camera is fair game. He may however be thinking of a way to retaliate.

Ann Yeaman said...

Nancy, What was Ken's reaction when he saw the card? I would have liked to have saw that.

Nancy said...

Ann, He chuckled in a rather sinister way, then asked if I had any good (meaning bad) pictures of you. We both had a good laugh, I still laugh every time I walk past it.

Ann Yeaman said...

I laugh everytime I think about it too. Tell him it brought the holiday spirit to us all!